Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haven't updated in a while

Hey folks! I've been busy with my senior Architecture studio these past two quarters, so I haven't gotten a chance to post up anything in a while. HOWEVER, I have four new Goons! in the process of being drawn, featuring shenanigans taking place at Cripple Con II. But to keep you guys satiated until I get those up, here's some art I have been able to complete recently.

Ballbarians! My bowling team shirt design for this quarter, featuring such warriors as (from left to right): Kronan (Eric Lekrone), Skullsplitter (me), Manawar (Drew Manahan), Grogg (Greg Lutz), Ballbarella (Joan Herman), and Red Beard (Adam Stoekle). We got it printed already, shit rules.

some more older crap:
Bear Pope


John Wayne

Sir Youngin


Vincent Price via tablet


But yeah, I'll get on that Goons soon.

-John

No comments: