Monday, March 24, 2008

In B4 Werk

I'm about to start my coop with McConnel & Ewing Architects, Inc., so I figured I'd get one more comic in before much of my time is poured into my coop. It'll be fun, don't worry. Anyway, this one features my friend Tim (and Nick too, obvz). Tim's a funny guy. He's jewish, and likes hockey. And he isn't black. This is based on real events, with a dash of what could be. Enjoy.

-John


ps. if I take a while to get to the next one, sit tight - I'll put it up asap.

4 comments:

Timothy "Treebeard" Adams said...

you forgot to mention that you linked to my blog (boasting in weakness).

ironically, i'm about to go to sleep...

Sean Casey said...

Yeah, it looks like you're getting a lot done.

BTW, what's on my shirt in the title art? I can't make it out.

Duderonymous Scaggs said...

That's Master Blaster on your shirt.

Jon Young said...

dude why dont you make a new goons before you start some other comic